luke skyywalker's - (1987) - bass waves vol.1




Various - Luke Skyywalker's Bass Waves Compilation
Label: Luke Skyywalker Records
Catalog#: XR-1000
Format: Cassette

Country: US
Released: 1987
Genre: Hip Hop
Style: Bass Music
Credits: Edited By [Megamix] - Chep Nunez* (tracks: A7, B6)
Executive Producer - Luke Skyywalker
Notes: Megamix I & II Edited by Chep Nunez for SOS Enterprises
B4 just listed as Remix on release

Rating: No ratings yet. Rate It
Submitted by: djnikadeemas



Tracklisting:
A1 J.D.C. Jealous Girls
A2 MC Shy D Gotta Be Tough
A3 Le Juan Love My Hardcore Rhymes
Producer - 2 Live Crew, The
A4 Anquette Throw The P
A5 DJ KJ & MC Kooley C Sheryl & Donna
A6 Skyywalker All Stars, The It's Christmas
Producer - David Hobbs
Megamix I
A7a 2 Live Crew, The Ghetto Bass
A7b DJ KJ & MC Kooley C Sheryl & Donna
A7c DJ KJ & MC Kooley C Just Look And Listen
A7d J.D.C. I'm Cool
A7e Steven J. Grey Miami

luke skyywalker's - (1987) - bass waves vol.1

0 comentarios: